Online Mock Exam for U.P. Law Aptitude Examination
We conduct free online Mock Exam for U.P. Law Aptitude Examination (UPLAE) months before the actual exams.This initiative aims to help examinees to evaluate how prepared they are to take the UPLAE. This is absolutely free, but with limited slots only. For the next mock exam, please see details below:
What: Online Mock Exam for U.P. Law Aptitude Examination (UPLAE)
When: January 12, 2020 at 5pm
Where: At the comfort of your own place
Who: Open to ALL book buyers. We will accommodate 50 non-book buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How: Just fill out the form. Then a confirmation email will be sent on January 10, 2020 (evening) to all successful registrants.
Note: Double registration will be automatically removed. Entries from the same IP address will also be an automatic disqualification. This is free online Mock Exam for U.P. Law Aptitude Examination (UPLAE)
For BOOK BUYERS, click here to register
For NON-BOOK Buyers, registration will be open on January 6, 2020. Only 50 slots for non-book buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Requirements and Guidelines:
1. You must have a PC with strong internet connection—not cell phone, not tab, not iPad. If you get disconnected or your PC crashes, it is the user’s full responsibility. We’ll not entertain your appeal to re-access the exam portal.
2. Use only Chrome Web Browser. Using other browsers such as Internet Explorer or Firefox will, for sure, make you disconnected. Our Exam Portal will run smoothly on Chrome. We’ll not entertain inquiries or request for assistance once you get disconnected because of non-compliance.
3. Once you have registered for the mock exam, you will receive an email confirmation to notify you about your slot for the mock exam. You must read carefully the instructions on the email especially the information about the exam portal link and password (there is a 2ndlevel password to take note of).
4. An hour prior the start of the exam, we’ll be active on FB Group to do the following: a) informal meet and greet session, and b) posting of the second-level password or secret word (wait for the post once we become active on FB).
5. We will NOT post online your score or personal information as we respect your data privacy. But you will see your own score right after the exam after clicking SUBMIT.
6. We reserve the right to refuse to provide support to uncooperative, rude, and intellectually arrogant people. Follow the rules set by our group and be patient in dealing with us. We have limited volunteers to provide support. Please be considerate of our time.
9. The following are grounds for disqualification from joining future mock exams: (a) no show at the exam; (b) rating below 35%; (c) violation of our rules; and, (d) late.
If you wish to know more details about our reviewer, please click here or visit www.uplae.com.ph. Add us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/up.lae and join our FB group: “PhiLSAT Comprehensive Review.” Want to know more about PhiLSAT registration, requirements, passing score, coverage, etc.? Just click here for details.